Stephen Anthony Ziller,III, M.D.
- St Louis University, St Louis, Missouri
1980-1984 Chemistry, B.S.
May 1984 Graduate
- Medical School, University of Cincinnati, OH
1984-1988; M.D. Degree
June 1988; Graduate, M.D.
1988-1989; Internship, Internal Medicine
UAMS, Little Rock, AR. 1989-1990; Medicine Residency, Internal Medicine
UAMS, Little Rock, AR. 1990-1993; Fellowship Fellow
UAMS, Little Rock, AR
- July1 , 1993- JUne 30, 1994; UAMS-Department Of Medicine,
Division of Gastroenterolgy- Instructor
1983-American Board of Internal Medicine
- July 1, 1994- June 30, 1999; Medical Diagnostic Of Little Rock-Physician
- July 1, 1999-Present Arkansas Diagnostic Center-Physician
Arkansas # N-7800
1991-2001; Diplomate in Internal Medicine (#135849) 2001—–; Diplomate in Gastroenterology (#135849)
- 1990-1994; Drs. Roger Lester & Peter Zimnak, Departments of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology & Internal Medicine
Division Of Gastroenterology, UAMS, Clinical Investigator
- 1985; Dr. M. T. Shipley, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Cincinnati, Summer Research Fellowship
- 1981-1984; Dr. William Elliot, Department of Biochemistry, St Louis University, Undergraduate Research
- 1981; Dr. M. T. R., Subbiah, Lipid Research Clinic, University of Cincinnati, Summer Research
POSTERS & PRESENTATIONS:
- 1991; Abstract/Poster on ” ATP-Dependent Organic-Organic Anion Transport”
- at American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- Single Topic Conference: Characterization of Membrane Transport Mechanisms.
- 1991; Abstract/Poster on “Organic Anion Stimulated ATPase Activity” at American Gastroenterological Association Annual Meeting.
- 1990; Clinical Case Presentation on “The Glucagonoma Syndrome” at American College of Physicians ( Arkansas Chapter) Scientific Meeting.
- 1990; Abstract/Presentation on ” Cloning of the Glutathione Conjugate Transporter from Hepatic Canalicular Plasma Membrane” at UAMS Student Research Day (Housestaff Session)
- 1989; Clinical Case Presentation on ” Rheumatoid Lung Disease Input to a Cortical Structure” at University of Cincinnati Student Research Day ( Medical Student Session)
- 1985; Abstract/Poster on ” Neurophysiological Study at a Cholinergic Input to Cortical Structure” at University of Cincinnati Student Research Day ( Medical Student Session).
AWARDS & HONORS:
- 1992-1992; Southern Medical Association Research Project Grant
- 1994- Crohn’s And Colitis Foundation of America
- 1992-American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Member
- 1991-American College of Gastroenterology, Member
- 1990-American Gastroenterological Association, Member
- 1989-American College of Physicians, Member
- 1988-Arkansas Medical Society, Member
- 1984-American Medical Association, Member
- Zimniak, P; Ziller III, SA; Radominska, A; Blaauw, M; Wolters, H; Kuipers, F; Saxena, M; Singhal, S; Vonk, R;Awasthi, YC;Lester, R:”Photoaffinity Labeling and Partial Purification” of a Transporting Glutathione Conjugate-Dependent ATPase from Canalicular Rat Liver Plasma Membranes.” FASEB J 6: A117, 1992
- Zimniak, P; Ziller III, SA; Radominska, A; Wolters, H; Kuipers, F; Sharma, R; Singhal, S; Vonk, R; Awasthi, YC; Lester, R: “Identification of an Anion-Transport ATPase in Normal and GY Rat Liver Canalicular Plasma Membranes that Catalyzes Glutathione Conjugate-Dependent AP Hydrolysis.” The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases Single Topic Conference: Characterization of Membrane Transport Mechanisms, 1991.Zimniak, P; Ziller III, SA; Radominska, A; Wolters, H; Kuipers, F; Sharma, R; Vonk, R; Awasthi, YC; Lester, R: “Identification of an ATP-Dependent Glutathione Conjugate Transporter in Canalicular Plasma Mebranes from Normal Rats and Rats with Conjugated Hyperbilirubinemia (GY Mutant).” Gastroenterology 100 (5): A816, 1991.
Awasthi, S; Singhal, SS; Srivastava, SK; Zimniak, P; Bajpai, KK; Saxena, J; Sharma, R; Ziller III, SA; Frenkel, E; Singh, SV; He, NG; Awasthi, YC: “Adenosine Triphosphate-Dependent Transport of Doxorubicin, Dauomycin, and Vinblastine in Human Tissues by a Mechanism Distinct from the P-Glycoprotein.” Invest. 93: 958, 1994
Ziller III, SA
- and Netchvolodoff, CV: “Uncomplicated Peptic Ulcer Disease: An Overview of Formation and Treatment.” Postgraduate Medicine 93 (4): 126, 1993
Zimniak, P; Ziller III, SA
- ; Panfil, I; Radominska, A; Wolters, H; Kuipers, F; Sharma, R; Saxena, M; Moslen, Mt; Vore, M; Vonk, R; Awasthi, Y; Lester, R: “Identification of an Anion-Transport ATPase that Catalyzes Glutathione Conjugate-Dependent ATP Hyydrolysis in Canalicular Plasma Membranes from Normal Rats and Rats with Conjugated Hyperbilirubinemia (GY Mutant).” Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics 292 (2): 534, 1992
Wey, HE; Ziller III, SA
- ; Subbiah, MTR: “Specific Effect of Dietary Saturated Fat on Rat Aortic 6-keto-PGF (1-alpha) Synthesis.” Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Medicine 12: 169, 1983.