Meenakshi Budhraja, MD
- MBBS – Punjab University, Christian Medical College of Ludhiana, 1975
- MS General Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India 1977
- PGY-1 Pathology and Lab Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, 1980-1981
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Cook County Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, 1981-1984
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology, Cook County Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, 1984-1986
Licenses and Certificates:
- Arkansas State Medical Boat R-3893, 1988
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, September 12, 1984
- Board Certified in Gastroenterology, November 10, 1987
- Hira Lal Gold Medal for Best Postgraduate in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, 1976
- International Award of AIDS Research, November 1987
- 1986-1988 – Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Nevada at Reno
- Functioned as Chief of Gastroenterology at the VA Hospital in Reno, NV
- Crismman JD; Makuch R; Budhraja M. Histopathologic grading of squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix. An evaluation of 70 stage lb patients. Cancer 55(7); 1590-6, April 1, 1985.
- Crissman JD; Budhraja M. Histopathologic prognostic factors in stage II and III squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix. An evaluation of 91 patients treated primarily with radiation therapy. Int J Gynecol Pathol 6(2): 97-103, 1987.
- Budhraja M; Levendoglu H; Kocka F; Mangkornanok M; Sherer R. Duodenal musical T cell subpopulation and bacterial cultures in acquired immune deficiency syndrome. Am J Gastroenterol 82(5): 427-31, May 1987.
- Reddy AN; Budharaja M. Sucralfate therapy for lye-induced esophagitis. Veteran’s Administration Medical Center, Reno, Nevada, AM J Gastroenterol 83(1): 71-3, January 1988.
- Bautista JL; Budhraja MD; Barcia TD; Shankel SW. Pneumobilia associated with small-bowel obstruction. Logan Heights Family Health Center, San Diego. JAMA 260(13): 1930-1, October 7, 1988.
- Zell, SC; Budhraja M. AN approach to dyspepsia in the ambulatory care setting; evaluation based on risk stratification. Department of Internal Medicine, University of Nevada School of Medicine, Reno. J Gen Intern Med 4(2): 144-50, March-April 1989.